WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Thursday, November 22, 2007

text it 1-5

1. if i could freeze time, i'd freeze the moment we're together. there were so much i wanted to share, to say... but 1 thing i wasn't able to tell you was how much i wanted to stay...


2. Sometimes, i just want to stop thinking of you because i can't bear the thought knowing i can't have you back... but no matter how hard i try and do, the road always leads me back to you...


3. be a friend of thousands, but be a lover of one.. give your smile to everyone, but give your heart to your only one..


4. i may not be too xpressive to tell you how much i care, how much i value the real you and how much i've wanted to simply have you.. 1 thing i know for sure is that i never want to lose you!


5. you think you know me so well as a friend..... you say you understand me, you claim you can read my mind, predict my moods, sense my feelings.. so why don't you realize that IM IN LOVE WITH YOU?

No comments: